subtied : Sensi Pearl and James Deen for Sex and Submission [video]
Haven’t watched this one but the captions make it seem like a genuine (and nicely uncontrived) check-in during a scene…well done.
Definitely a check-in, and having seen this video I can tell you that it’s not the only one and that they seamlessly integrate into the plot. It’s one of the best scenes I’ve ever seen.
I’ve experienced check-ins mid-scene, and honestly? They were really sexy. Super touching, really intimate, and affirmation for both parties.
You don’t have to stop everything, it’s not about breaking character. It’s just an acknowledgment that what’s happening is intense, maybe difficult, and it gives you both the opportunity to acknowledge that and reinforce the connection before you plunge back in.
This is one of my favorite porns to watch. And I usually don’t really enjoy most video porn.
And I realize now that it’s because of the way the whole scene is framed. It’s not just the “two pornstars doing a locker-room fantasy consensual nonconsent” scene. It’s a boyfriend and girlfriend, played by two pornstars, performing one of her fantasies. And he checks in with her and makes sure she’s okay.
Ugh, leave it to me to get cheesy about a porn.
Craftsmate and I have had a rocky couple of days, hence the silence on the Dungeon Story front. We had a small disagreement that kind of erupted into a much larger fight, followed by a few little aftershocks.
We’ve had a bunch of tough conversations, precipitated by everything from mismatched expectations to the fact that we’re going to become a long-distance couple for at least a year.
So, yep, we made an initial appointment to go to see a counselor.
Tonight, we’re watching Game of Thrones and Mad Men and just not addressing some of this shit until tomorrow at least.
Ivy’s First Trip to a Dungeon, Part One
Yeah, you read it right. And while getting ready was not nearly as glamorous as this gif and mostly took place in a public restroom, it happened.
Craftsmate and I picked pseudonyms, practiced all of yesterday calling each other them and headed out that evening to a BDSM club. Naturally, I was completely nervous heading in and just about panicked when Craftsmate left me alone within the first fifteen minutes to find the men’s room.
This was for a number of reasons, some being:
- I was severely underdressed and was starting to realize it. Or maybe overdressed. It’s hard to tell. Because people were wearing significantly less clothing than I but it was significantly more ornate. I had on a blouse, a skirt, stockings, boots. I don’t really own any fetish wear and agh I don’t know but yeah.
- I had no idea where to look because literally everywhere I turned there was some crazy stuff happening. And so I kind of stood alone fiddling with my skirt and trying not to die on the spot after going face-to-face with literally one of the biggest penises I have ever seen in my life.
- Some guy came up and tried to be social. Apparently “so, what do you do?” is not an appropriate or specific-enough question for a BDSM club.
- Then this girl ran over to me and was like “OH! I know you!” And I just about peed my pants and I was like, “NO THERE IS NO WAY YOU COULD KNOW ME NO I HAVE NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU IN MY LIFE BEFORE.” And then she’s all, “oh, nevermind, you just look like someone” and some nearby woman was like, “don’t mind her, she’s trying to hit on you.” Cue the blushing.
- And then, right before Craftsmate finally finds me, there’s some guy literally screaming on another floor. So, ah. There’s that.
We wind up sitting with the girl who had just approached me while she emptied out this huge bag she was carrying to show us the absurd plethora of toys she was lugging around. After watching her explain her hoard to us for a while, Craftsmate and I decided to slip away to one of the more secluded areas to mess around for a bit.
(Oh, and happy 2000th post to meeee.)